Real Estate Investment Trust & Private Equity (Corporate Training)
This course provides participants with the information and analytical framework needed to make wise investment decisions regarding investment choices in REITs, and Private Equity an important asset class available to investors. This course considers REITs and Private Equity primarily from the view of the investor. We consider the characteristics of REITs, most especially the different types of REITs and Private Equity, the different investors and their investment appetites, and the available investment strategies. The risks, returns, and costs of investments in REITs are compared to the risks, returns, and costs of investments in portfolios of individual securities (stocks, bonds, and related financial investments) by individual and institutional investors. A primary goal is to provide potential investors the information they need to determine whether and when investments in a REIT rather than investments in individual stocks, bonds, and other financial instruments should be undertaken.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United Arab Emirates
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
Anyone seeking to understand REIT market operation.
- What is REITs?
- What is Private Equity
- REITs Market overview in US, Africa and Global
- Private Market overview in US, Africa and Global
- How do REITs work for you?
- How do Private Equity work for you?
Important characteristics of REITs and Private Equity
- Why are REITs an important asset class?
- Why are Private Equity an important asset class?
- Who invest in REITs?
- Who invest in Private Equity?
- Is home ownership a substitute for investing in REITs?
- How to qualify as a REITs
- REITs categories, Private Equity REITs , Mortgage REITs
- Public Non-listed REITs Private REIT's
- How to qualify as a Private Equity
- REITs Sectors
- Private Equity Sectors
The REITs Life cycle
- Most REITs a similar Life cycle of operation
- Public Fundraising,
- Property Acquisition Portfolio Management
- Exit Strategies
- List/Sale and merger liquidate
The stages in the life of Private Equity Fund
- Raising capital and building the team
- Sourcing deal flow
- Managing and improving the portfolio
- Exiting the investment
Investing in REITs and in Private Equity Fund
- How do I invest in REITs?
- How do I invest in Private Equity Fund?
- REIT mutual Fund or Private Equity Fund?
- How is the value of REITs share typically assess?
- How does the value of Private Equity Fund share typically assess?
REITs Investment Strategies & Private Equity Strategies
- Why invest in REITs?
- Competitive Long term performance
- Substantial, stable dividend yield, liquidity
- Transparency. Portfolio diversification
- Investment strategies
Private Equity Strategies
- Leverage buyout
- Venture Capital
REIT VS Private Equity Fund
- REIT vs Private Equity
- Benefits of REITS
- Benefits of Private Equity
- Tax structure of REITs vs Private Equity Fund
- Fees of REITs vs Private Equity Fund
- Funds vs deals ( REITs and Private Equity Fund )
- Dividends both of REITs and Private Equity Fund
- Which is better REITs or Private Equity Fund?
How to Form a REITs and Private Equity Fund
Certification / Credits
- Understand the importance of REITs as a stand-alone investment and as an asset in a more diversified portfolio
- Understand characteristics, advantages, and disadvantages of investments in REITs
- Understand characteristics, advantages, and disadvantages of invest in Private Equity
- Understand the formation and operating model of REITs
- Understand the formation and operating model of Private Equity
- Understand how the valuation of REITs is determined
- Understand how the valuation of Private Equity is determined
- Basics of establishing a REIT and Private Equity
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...