Digital Transformation in Operations
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from Northwestern University.
Insight into how to digitally transform your business’s operations, and optimize processes that lead to improvements in cost, quality, and business performance.
The ability to link operational and financial KPIs, evaluate the financial performance of digitalization efforts, and leverage data analytics to strategically manage operations.
The tools to identify and recommend the latest technologies for improving the speed, scale, level of autonomy, and customization capabilities of your operations processes.
Validation of your skills and knowledge in the form of a certificate of completion from a leading business school.1
Who should attend?
This Online Program Is for You If You Want To:
- Understand how digital transformation can improve the operational aspects of your organization
- Effectively scale your business operations and speed up key processes and efficiencies
- Implement strategic, digital, and financial frameworks for the effective alignment of operations and strategy
Aligning strategy and operations: A digital framework
Driving financial performance through operational metrics
Digitalization: Delivering scale and speed
Digitalization: Improving quality through machine learning
Personalization and evaluation of disruptive technologies
Course delivery details
- 5 weeks Excluding orientation
- 4–6 hours per week Self-paced learning online
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...