Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
PMI-SP® PREP: OnlineFlorida Atlantic University: College of Business
PMI-SP® PREP: Online
PMI-SP® PREP: Online
The online PMI-SP® PREP training program at Florida Atlantic University provides students with the knowledge and abilities to pass the Scheduling Professional (SP) exam by the Project Management Institute (PMI). The business climate of today often requires project scheduling methods that go beyond simply defining the time necessary to complete a project. Managers and schedulers of projects need to be able to analyze project schedules strategically and identify opportunities and threats to the scheduling projects.
Both small and large organizations will benefit from employees who have this SP certification and successfully schedule, manage, and lead projects for their organization.
*Students of this online PMP® PREP (35hr) course will have 3 months to complete their training.
Who should attend?
This course is best suited for the following professionals:
- New and current project managers seeking to specialize in scheduling management
- Certified PMP®s seeking to obtain enhanced training and earn PDU credits toward their Continuing Certification Requirement (CCR)
- Project team members with experience in project scheduling management or those seeking to obtain advanced expertise and earn the PMI-SP® credential
The content for this course is structured as follows:
- Schedule Strategy
- Understanding the purpose of Scheduling
- Discerning appropriate schedule methods, techniques, tools, instances, and presentations
- Schedule Planning and Development
- Creating a comprehensive Schedule Management Plan
- Understanding steps for creating a robust schedule model
- Schedule Monitoring and Controlling
- Implementing schedule changes while maintaining accuracy
- Managing changes to the schedule to stay on plan
- Schedule Control and Closeout
- Interpreting schedule impacts and synthesizing alternatives
- Employing Earned Value Management techniques to effectively analyze schedule variances
- Stakeholder Communications Management
- Planning, executing, and managing schedule communications with a variety of stakeholders
Course Outcomes and Credits
Students will receive 30 Hours-PDUs/ 3.0 CEUs upon completion of this course.
The cost of this course is $1,250.
Provider: Florida Atlantic University: College of Business
Florida Atlantic University: Professional Training and Executive Education
Florida Atlantic University was opened in 1964 and has been home to over 28,000 students. The University boasts seven beautiful campuses in Southern Florida. The College of Business at FAU serves over 7,000 students and is comprised of six departments...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this PMI-SP® PREP: Online course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team