Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
PMI-RMP® PREP: OnlineFlorida Atlantic University: College of Business
PMI-RMP® PREP: Online
PMI-RMP® PREP: Online Training Course
The online PMI-RMP® PREP training program at Florida Atlantic University provides students with the knowledge and abilities to successfully pass the Project Management Institute's Risk Management Professional exam. In today's business climate, projects have much tighter deadlines and have to adapt to the restraints from the economy. Often times, projects are stretched to their limits and breaking points.
By using structured methods to manage the risk of projects, Project Managers can efficiently manage any uncertainties involved in their projects and make informed decisions to identify opportunities and threats. Competition for project management positions has increased, and those professionals who are certified will be exposed to more advancement opportunities.
*Students of this online PMI-RMP® PREP course will have 3 months to complete their training.
Who should attend?
This course is best suited for the following professionals:
- New and current project managers seeking to specialize in risk management
- Certified PMP®s seeking to obtain enhanced training and earn PDU credits toward their Continuing Certification Requirement (CCR)
- Experienced project team members in risk management
- Professionals seeking to obtain enhanced experience and earn the PMI-RMP® credential
The content for this course is structured as follows:
- Risk Communication
- Gathering, documenting and reporting on risk information
- Interpersonal skills for dealing with the sensitive nature of risk
- Risk Analysis
- Risk identification and risk metrics
- Qualifying, quantifying and analyzing risk
- Risk Response Planning
- Risk response techniques and strategies
- Reserve management practices
- Risk Governance
- Improving risk management effectiveness
- Monitoring and controlling risky projects
Students will receive 30 Hours-PDUs/ 3.0 CEUs upon completion of this online course.
The cost of this course is $1,250.
Provider: Florida Atlantic University: College of Business
Florida Atlantic University: Professional Training and Executive Education
Florida Atlantic University was opened in 1964 and has been home to over 28,000 students. The University boasts seven beautiful campuses in Southern Florida. The College of Business at FAU serves over 7,000 students and is comprised of six departments...