Financial Business Analysis - customized online course in using financial data to make sound business decisions
The success of a business is, to a high degree, dependent in its ability to channel financial data to produce valuable insights which enable informed and effective business decision-making.
This Financial Business Analysis course works to develop users ability to effectively collect, forecast and analyze financial and business data for the purpose of business decision-making. Offering a tried-and-tested approach to financial business analysis, the course is delivered entirely only via videos, texts, interactive exercises, screenshots and example spreadsheet models. Delegates will become able to:
- Use the Excel toolbox to analyse, manage and present financial and operational data
- Model financial and business processes to pinpoint change drivers and assess future performance
- Clearly communicate relevant information to clients, stakeholders and colleagues
- Build effective charts for business communications and present them effectively
Being designed in a modular format, the content for this course can be customized to each professional or organization's needs. This allows users to ensure that their training is as relevant as possible and delivers a practical ability to use financial business analysis tools.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more pricing options
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Filtered's Financial Business Analysis training can be modified to the specific needs of professionals across all levels or an organization and industries. Generally, the course is well-suited to business analysts, planners, managers, operations staff and others needing to draw value from their business' finance.
Delegates will require access to Excel 2010 or above and Windows XP or above. Basic proficiency in using Microsoft Excel 2010 or above is assumed.
The course syllabus is:
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: The Business Analyst's Excel Toolbox
- Section 3: Collecting and Managing Business Data
- Section 4: Communicating Your Message
- Section 5: Winning Charts for Business Communication
- Section 6: Looking Inside your Data (Analysis)
- Section 7: Comparing Business Scenarios
- Section 8: Looking Outside Your Data (Forecasting)
- Section 9: Ending
Each section is broken down into units, which are then divided into modules.
Pricing for Filtered courses is as follows:
- Single Course: $10.00/month, paid annually OR $12/month, paid monthly
- All Courses Bundle: $26.67/month, paid annually OR $32/month, paid monthly
- Single Course: $109/user/year
- All Courses Bundle $294/user/year
*Prices vary depending on the number of users. If you need to train more than 50 users, please contact Filtered for a quote.
Certification / Credits
Students will typically begin and end the course with an IQ-style test, which measures their skills and improvements.
Accreditation by Filtered is certified by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service.
Contact this provider
Filtered - Online education platform providing professionals with personalised training experiences
Why insist that individuals learn things that they already know or have no practical use for in the workplace? Filtered provides a simple answer to this question: you don't have to. Filling the role of the course provider as well as...