Facilitator’s Design Symposium
As a facilitator, you own the meeting process design - series of deliberately sequenced activities intended to lead toa targeted set of outcomes. Yet the most challenging skill for a developing facilitator is learning which process tools or activities to use to create a natural flow to the dialogue, build trust and fully leverage the expertise in the room.
In this workshop, participants will explore the critical elements of great meeting design and expand their meeting toolkit by learning and working with highly engaging, proven meeting tools and techniques. Based on class needs, we will delve into problem solving, consultative feedback, ideation or decision-making processes that can be applied in your very next meeting.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- North America
Inquire for more information
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
Anyone who facilitates complex group dialogue requiring a more structured meeting design:
- Professional and aspiring Facilitators
- Change management professionals
- Human resources professionals
- Stakeholder engagement professionals
- Business improvement or IT consultants
- Internal Consultants or team leaders
Facilitating Meetings With Ease or Facilitating Meetings That Work (or comparable foundational facilitation skills training)
Use this code to receive 10% off our public enrollment courses or your first in-house delivery (new clients only). The code is FINDCOURSES10.
Certification / Credits
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of how to effectively scope out and prepare for highly collaborative group meetings
- Learn the core elements of great meeting design
- Expand your personal facilitator’s toolkit with clarity around which tool to use in a variety of different meetings
- Receive coaching and feedback from Master Facilitator and Meeting Doctor, Michael Goldman, using your own upcoming meeting design
- Learn how techniques and engagement strategies taught and modelled in our 2 x Half Day Virtual Delivery apply specifically to virtual meetings
Why choose Facilitation First?
Facilitation First has been developing great meeting leaders since 1991
Over 10,000 satisfied learners indicate they would recommend our workshops to their colleagues
Facilitation First Trainers are Master Meeting Facilitators
Average rating 5
Thank you so much Susan! It was wonderful working with you.
Thank you for everything Susan! This workshop was great and I'm excited to apply these skills I've learned.
Great series! Thanks for all of the tips, tools and practice.
Contact this provider
Facilitation First Inc
For over thirty years, Facilitation First has been top of mind for companies requiring Facilitation Skills Training and Professional Facilitation Services. We specialize in helping leaders and subject matter experts transition to the role of meeting facilitator, where a structured...