Facilitating Meetings with EaseFacilitation First Inc
Facilitating Meetings with Ease
All available course dates
Facilitating Meetings with Ease
A well-run meeting creates alignment, clarity and motivates a group to action. Ineffective meetings lead to frustration, wasted resources and negatively impacts employee engagement. With so many organizations recognizing the prohibitive cost of unproductive meetings, it is no wonder that meeting facilitation has become a core management skill for anyone who must help groups to work collaboratively to achieve critical outcomes.
Facilitating Meetings with Ease is by far our most popular and comprehensive workshop. In this highly interactive workshop, we equip learners with the tools, techniques and templates needed to lead any outcomes-driven conversation. Whether you’re new to facilitation or have years of experience, this workshop provides a unique opportunity to enhance your mastery of any group situation.
Who should attend?
- Project Managers
- Human Resources Professionals
- Managers or Team Leaders at any level
- Professionals who need to increase buy-in and decrease resistance in group settings
- Six Sigma and Lean Professionals
- Internal or external Consultants
- Business Analysts
- Anyone who leads groups or collaborative meetings to achieve critical outcomes
Certification / Credits
- Learn the role and beliefs of the facilitator in the context of creating powerful meetings that engage, inspire and achieve outcomes
- Embrace the 5 core facilitation practices to foster highly collaborative group dynamic
Manage the Process
- Recognize the importance of meeting structure by making your meetings POP – Define the meeting ‘purpose’, ‘outcomes’ and ‘process’
- Learn how to effectively prepare for, design, start, manage and end a meeting
- Learn the four-step consensus building process, including creative brainstorming and prioritization techniques
- Understand how to test for agreement and what ‘consensus’ really means
Manage the Group
- Learn inclusive techniques and best practices that keep participants engaged and allow for a diversity of opinions to be heard
- Understand how to proactively establish and referee group norms to minimize conflict
- Gain clarity as to when and how to intervene when challenging behaviors threaten meeting outcomes
- Practice new tools in a safe learning environment and receive personal tips and coaching
Why choose Facilitation First?
Facilitation First has been developing great meeting leaders since 1991
Over 10,000 satisfied learners indicate they would recommend our workshops to their colleagues
Facilitation First Trainers are Master Meeting Facilitators
About Facilitation First
Facilitation First Inc
For over thirty years, Facilitation First has been top of mind for companies requiring Facilitation Skills Training and Professional Facilitation Services. We specialize in helping leaders and subject matter experts transition to the role of meeting facilitator, where a structured...
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 14 reviews.
I think this training is relevant to anyone who attends meetings in general, not just facilitators. An attendee can use these techniques to re-route a meeting that has gone off the rails even if the "official" facilitator does/can not.
I enjoyed the breakout sessions, and the practice exercises made the training more impactful. These got better as training went on, and it is remarkable that Karen made adjustments very well to accommodate requests to extend the exercises and breakout sessions, Rogers Nyunja, Texas Health Resources
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team