Investment Management School
Capital markets are increasingly complex to assess. Investment management has turned into uncertainty management. This requires an entrepreneurial mindset to assess markets better than others. At the same time our industry has been mandated by society to redeploy capital towards making SDGs achievable, by reducing greenhouse gas emissions (net zero) in a socially and economically empowering way. This mandate meets industry usances of slow adaptability, defensive decision-making, and low-risk literacy. A behaviorally optimized investment process is the way to go.
This Investment Management School is the most intense 2-day training in designing a behaviorally optimized investment process. Participants will work on configuring an optimal environment to make the most rational investment decisions.
We are living in an age of hyper-complexity & hyper-competition. Learning to master the mindset while integrating AI in an ethical and sustainable way, is key for meeting investment objectives today. In short, investment professionals need to optimise all influencing factors to their advantage, just like professional athletes do.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
This programme is designed for investment professionals of various profiles, like portfolio managers, risk managers, analysts and private bankers that rely on rational decisions to succeed. This programme isidealfor participants with a knowledge of the fundamentals of asset allocation theory, behavioral finance and artificial intelligence-based methods in investment management.
Day One Morning: Behavioral Design in Investment Management
Learn how to configure an optimal environment to make the most rational investment decisions.
- Investment Athlete Principle
- Ecosystem of an Investment Athlete
- Strength/Weakness of Human Intelligence
- Strength/Weakness of Artificial Intelligence
- Practically Integrating Human & Artificial Intelligence
Day One Afternoon: Optimal Investment Committee Design
Learn how to configure a committee that produces the most evidence-based investment decisions.
- Maximizing Cognitive Diversity for high performance investment teams
- Train decisions under uncertainty
- Increase ambiguity tolerance
- Heuristics for creative and critical thinking
- Introduce simple rules
- Align incentive systems
Day Two Morning: Measuring Cognitive Diversity in Investment Teams
Learn how to measure and interpret cognitive diversity among investment professionals.
- What is cognitive diversity?
- Why is it relevant for investment teams?
- Qualitative and quantitative measures of cognitive diversity
- Best practices on how to interpret test results
Day Two Afternoon: Causality Analysis for Impact Investing
Learn how to use causality assessment tools to increase the SDG impact of your investments.
- Introduction to causality assessment
- Causality assessment in the context of Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
- Categorization of causality assessment tools
- Best practices when using causality assessment tools
The Course fee: 2245 + VAT
Certification / Credits
After attending this 2-day Investment Management School you will learn how to:
- Configure an optimal environment to make the most rational investment decisions.
- Build a committee that produces the most evidence-based investment decisions.
- Measure and interpret cognitive diversity among investment professionals.
- Use causality assessment tools to increase the SDG impact of your investments.
Why choose Euromoney Learning?
4.6/5 rating on course check for service
60,000 professionals trained across public courses
80+ countries where training is delivered
Contact this provider
At Euromoney Learning, we understand that learning doesn’t start and end when you leave the classroom. We know that the financial markets never stand still, and that technology has both simplified and added complexity at a break-neck pace. That’s why...