Active Portfolio Management & Asset
AllocationThe Active Portfolio Management & Asset Allocation course reviews in detail the latest developments and best practices within the banking and finance industry, with a key focus on asset allocation, portfolio construction, style management strategies, performance measurement and popular thematic trends.
The workshop is designed to be interactive drawing on the knowledge and experiences of the trainer and participants. The trainer will explore best practices across the industry using current industry research, reports, analysis and case studies. Participants will be encouraged to apply the best practices to their own markets and businesses.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend?
This programme is designed for Participants with a knowledge of the fundamentals of modern portfolio theory asset allocation theory equity analysis and portfolio construction techniques.
- Introductions and welcome
- An overview of trends within the industry
- The 'theoretical' backdrop tools and concepts
- Understanding asset allocation
- Rebalancing and reallocation
- Building the equity allocation
- Asset allocation and other portfolio construction disciplines
- The search for 'alpha' and the importance of information ratios
- Individual investor behaviour
- Asset class characteristics
- Integrating alternative assets with 'traditional' asset classes
- Building the Fixed Income Allocation
- Hedge funds
- Risk management
- Private equity
- Structured products
Course fee: £3645 + VAT
Certification / Credits
After attending this course you will know how to:
- Design robust asset allocation models for all market conditions
- Build and maintain optimal portfolios based on investor needs
- Analyse the key features advantages and risks of a broad range of asset classes and their performance in different market conditions
- Recognise different approaches to identifying and capturing alpha
- Gain competitive advantage from understanding behavioural biases and how to manage them
- Address the theoretical and practical issues in connection with multi asset class investing
Why choose Euromoney Learning?
4.6/5 rating on course check for service
60,000 professionals trained across public courses
80+ countries where training is delivered
Contact this provider
At Euromoney Learning, we understand that learning doesn’t start and end when you leave the classroom. We know that the financial markets never stand still, and that technology has both simplified and added complexity at a break-neck pace. That’s why...