How well do you know yourself?
How to manage yourself - your thoughts and your feelings - to make sense of who you are in the world.
Making sense of who you are in the world involves a good level of self-awareness; knowing your values and how your strengths and weaknesses can support you or limit you in your life.
How you manage yourself - your thoughts and your feelings - depends upon how you well you understand your emotions, how control them and how use them as you make your way through life.
It is one of the ways that you use your emotional intelligence. The course covers the awareness part of how you manage your inner world of being.
This course is a stand alone course for anyone interested in understanding themselves better and determining their core purpose, vocation or destiny in life. It forms part of a comprehensive course that explores emotional intelligence in more depth.
The course focuses on the importance of self-awareness and self-perception for personal and professional development. It is designed to equip you with a unique and powerful perspective that can empower you to become effective, influential leaders.
Within this course, you will be able to identify and explore your internal strengths and weaknesses to be successful functioning members in their society. Reinforcement of fundamental leadership skills are given that include communication, problem-solving, decision-making, and effective team building.
Enroll in this course to learn how to improve your self-awareness and realize your potential through self-awareness and self-perception.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Who This Course is For
- The course is for you if you want to identify your values, your strengths and your weaknesses, and self limiting beliefs.
- Anyone with an interest in how to determine who you are and where your life is going.
The course will be of interest to you if you are looking to learn more about yourself.
- An interest in how to determine who you are and where your life is going.
- A willingness to complete the practical activities to grow and develop your self-awareness and your emotional intelligence skills.
- About this Self-Perception CourseAssess your Self-Perception
- Self Regard - Boosting your Self-Esteem
- Practical Activity: Self-Regard
- Self Regard Discussion Forum
- Management and Awareness of Your Emotions
- Practical Activity: Emotional Self-Awareness
- Emotional Self-Awareness Discussion Forum
- Self-Actualization - Determining your Core Purpose in Life
- Practical Activity: Self-Actualization
- Self-Actualization Discussion Forum
- Quiz: Test Your Knowledge Around Self-Perception
- Tips to Improve Self-Awareness
- Lightbulb Moments Resource Cards
Certification / Credits
What You Will Learn
In this course, we will explore the way that you manage your emotions and how this drives your self-confidence, your beliefs about yourself, and how you work with your life goals. This will give you more self-awareness, a better understanding of yourself and others and will help you to make sense of who you are in the world.
- Develop your understanding of who you are; what your core purpose is, what your values are and what limits your success.
- Identify how to manage your emotions and feelings more effectively to have the impact that you need.
- Recognize the way that your regulate and control your emotions.
- Explore ways to grow and enhance your emotional intelligence.
- Assess and evaluate your behavioral preferences to become more self-aware.
Why choose Ei4Change?
The most comprehensive range of online courses based on emotional intelligence
Courses taught and certified by experienced emotional intelligence coaches, trainers, and facilitators
500,000+ learners enrolled in over 195 countries
Average rating 4.8
This course has been extremely beneficial to me in both my personal life and my professional life. I have a Borderline Personality Disorder so managing emotions and my responses...
Solid information in a well paced format. Easy to understand. Great graphics. Good support materials. Worth the time to complete.
Great Course, practical tools, great models used and references from Daniel Goleman to Aristotle makes it even better.
Contact this provider
Ei4Change is an innovative company specializing in providing online self-paced courses based on emotional intelligence. Our courses are designed to help individuals and teams increase their performance through better decision-making and stronger, more effective relationships through the application of emotional...