The ABC of Business Communication
- What is communication? What is Business communication?
- Components of communication and communication process.
- Communication networks in business and their effectiveness.
- Various types of business communications.
- Barriers to business communication and how to overcome them.
- How you can make your business communication more effective.
Do you agree that the success of a business depends on how effectively people communicate within the business, from top to bottom, from bottom to top and with the outside world? Better communication not only aids personal development of people but also builds a positive image of the organisation. It impacts collaboration, negotiation and relationship with stakeholders.
Do you want to enhance your effectiveness and be successful in your business with improved communication skills?
Do you want to bring more positive results in your personal and business life?
If your answer to these questions is “Yes”, then this course is for you.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Module 1. What is Business Communication?
Definition of communication
Functions of communication
Components of communication
Communication in business
Methods of communication
Module 2. Communication Networks in Organisations
Direction of communication – External and Internal Communication
Communication networks and their effectiveness
Module 3.1: Communication Skills
Module 3.2: Persuasive Communication
Module 4. Barriers to Communication
Barriers to communication and overcoming them
Common errors in written and oral communication
Module 5. Communication Climate and Patterns
Comparison of communication patterns
Course delivery details
This course is offered through State Bank of India, a partner institute of EdX.
1-3 hours per week
- Verified Track -$149
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Basic concept of communication
- Components of business communication and process of communication
- Communication networks and their effectiveness
- Barriers to business communication and ways to overcome them
- Types of business correspondence
- Communication skills and persuasive communication****
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...