Sustainable Supply Chain Operations and Technology
Sustainable Supply Chain Operations and Technology - SSCP03 is designed to further your understanding of foundational Sustainability and Supply Chain knowledge acquired during the first two ISCEA SSCP01-02.
Technology and Tools must be utilized to foster innovation toward a circular Supply Chain Model. Technology such as robotics, drones, AI, and other tools will demonstrate the ability to make shifts in Supply Chain process to reduce financial and environmental waste and emissions. The course displays the importance of Sustainable transportation within core stages of the Supply Chain including Warehousing and Distribution. The course includes industry examples of current innovative initiatives and applications of zero waste and advanced distribution technologies to motivate professionals to implement technologies into existing or developing Supply Chains.
The course demonstrates that tools are assets that allow business processes to move toward a circular model as the economy shifts away from linear design. Supply chain designed with course principles included can protect the planet and future for sustained profit and process.
This course is one of the three ISCEA Sustainability Supply Chain courses offered on edX to prepare the leaners for the Globally Recognized, ISCEA Certified Sustainable Supply Chain Professional (CSSCP) Designation. To pursue the Official ISCEA CSSCP Certification, ISCEA requires the successful completion of the Official CSSCP Exam. The ISCEA certification can be acquired to advance Sustainable Supply Chain Management skills of professional in any industry or global market.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Course delivery details
This course is offered through International Supply Chain Education Alliance, a partner institute of EdX.
2-8 hours per week
- Verified Track -$399
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- To utilize Sustainable methods of transportation: including but not limited to Robotics, Drones, etc.
- To learn Sustainable Manufacturing processes and connect innovative Research & Design to the Manufacturing Process
- Reduce wastes and maximize efficiency throughout the manufacturing process
- Properly execute warehousing that supports efficient flow of goods
- Implement techniques that allow supply chains to function long term using proper inventory practices and warehousing models
- Shift Distribution to follow a model that utilizes renewables and does not compromise financial or environmental sustainability
- The relationship between utilizing Enabling Tools that lead to supply chain flow and their connections to sustainability and overall circular design of the supply chain
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...