Sustainable Corporate Financing: Application
The course Sustainable Corporate Financing -; Applications emphasizes sustainability from the perspectives of equity, debt, and bank financing. Participants will gain in-depth insights on which financing options and considerations apply in the respective fields of action (exclusion, ESG integration, transition, and sustainability solutions) previously elaborated in the foundation course. In addition, this course will elaborate on the question, of how specific financing solutions can contribute to closing the SDG financing gap.
Specific impact-oriented and innovative financing approaches will be discussed, focusing on their relevance, origin, and possibilities to manage and measure the impact realized. Practical examples and case studies will be discussed for all financing approaches.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Course Sustainable Corporate Financing - Foundations or equal qualifications in the field of sustainable finance.
Course delivery details
This course is offered through ZHAW Zurich University of Applied Sciences, a partner institute of EdX.
2-4 hours per week
- Verified Track -$149
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
Course 2: Sustainable Corporate Financing - Application
You will learn to:
- Elaborate on the role of different forms of financing (equity, debt, bank) in the transition toward sustainable development
- Assess how the different forms of financing match the varying sustainability strategies of companies
- Characterize specific sustainability-oriented financing products, such as green bonds, sustainability-linked bonds and loans, and targeted investment funds
- Reflect on return and risk implications of sustainable financing strategies
- Discuss how specific impact-oriented and innovative financing strategies can help to close the financing gap to achieve sustainable development goals
- Compare different approaches to manage and measure the impact.
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...