Studio Advanced: Expanded Course Creation Techniques
Studio Advanced is a course for experienced course designers in edX Studio - people who have already built at least one online class on the edX platform. If you're more of an edX beginner, you might want to take StudioX first.
This course has been designed to enable you to dip in and out of learning as you require it, as well as support linear learning pathways.
The course is organized into four main sections: advanced planning, improved procedures, short projects and long projects.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
StudioX: Creating a Course with edX Studio
Course delivery details
2-5 hours per week
- Verified Track -$99
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Create a style sheet for a course
- Write better basic problems
- Build advanced problem types
- Use grading libraries
- Design alternative navigation
- Use anti-cheating measures
- Create interactive walkthroughs
- Beautify your landing pages
- Leverage edX advanced settings
- Enable a resource sharing form
- Write new problem types with JSInput
- Build a content library
- Consider different approaches to adaptive learning
- Track data in realtime
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...