Relational Database Management Systems
The Relational Database Management Systems course provides you with a basic understanding of relational databases. You will create databases and gain real-world experience with several popular database technologies and systems. Furthermore, you will learn how to create database tables and store information in them – while developing a foundational understanding of various database design and schema topics to help decrease data retrieval.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Course delivery details
This course is offered through University of Maryland Baltimore County, a partner institute of EdX.
8-10 hours per week
- Verified Track -$249
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- How to implement databases in multiple database management systems.
- Create database tables with the appropriate columns and data types.
- Ensure data integrity with foreign keys.
- Increase performance with indexes.
- Create stored procedures.
- Create database triggers.
- Establish database backups and restores.
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...