This NoSQL database course provides you with an introduction, overview, and history of NoSQL databases (non-relational databases). In this course you will explore in detail the four types of NoSQL databases (e.g., Document-oriented, Key-Value Pair, Column-oriented, and Graph).
Upon completion of this course, you will begin to build an array of applied non-relational database skills including:
- Define, compare, and use the four types of NoSQL Databases
- Demonstrate an understanding of the detailed architecture of NoSQL databases.
- Evaluate NoSQL database development tools and programming languages.
- Perform hands-on NoSQL database lab assignments.
- Store and manage BSON and JSON files in a NoSQL database.
- Perform CRUD (Create Read Update Delete) operations.
- Organize documents in a NoSQL database.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Course delivery details
This course is offered through University of Maryland Baltimore County, a partner institute of EdX.
8-10 hours per week
- Verified Track -$249
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Understand the important difference between Relational Databases and NoSQL databases
- Create NoSQL databases using a popular NoSQL Management System
- Interact with data within the database
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...