Managerial Ethics: Reflective Practices For Action
This course draws from philosophy, psychology, reflective practices and experiential traditions.
The course is for entrepreneurs, managers and leaders in various settings who want to work on themselves or with others to examine and develop better ethical practices. The objective is to build more holistic, eco-centric and system-oriented values and approaches. The course addresses ways in which leaders and managers can work with their organizations to create an ethical space to hold values and solve challenges in a caring, mature and collaborative way.
Participants will learn to reflect, interpret and apply their thinking and feeling in organizational settings. They will learn to trust and verify their own feelings in order to use collective data ethically.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
This course is for everyone. No prior philosophy background needed or required. Just bring an open, curious and reflective mind.
What are Ethical Practices
- Understanding Practice
- The Human Element: Commitment
- Collaboration and Sharing: Building Bridges
- Who's/What Is The Bottomline
Removing Ethical Blinders
- Back to Polis: Your Thinking Matters
- What if…?: No two matters are alike
- Inquirer: Ways to connect
- Perceiving: Learning to observe, pick and act
Creating Ethical Climate
- Instituting Ethical Practices
- Communicating Ethical Change
- Need for Ethical Practices
- Keeping Up The Momentum
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, a partner institute of EdX.
2-4 hours per week
- Verified Track -$50
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
You will learn:
- New ways to create ethical spaces
- Ways to promote ethical practices
- Ways to manage a business from a humanistic perspective and eco-centric view
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...