Introduction to Private Cloud Management on IBM Power Systems
IBM Cloud PowerVC Manager, an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) enabling software, provides a self-service cloud console for managing IBM Power Systems. It is built on OpenStack. OpenStack is a collection of open-source software projects that enterprises can use to run their own private cloud infrastructure.
This course explains most cloud management features, starting with setting up a private cloud environment from the ground up. It then covers planning, sizing and other advanced administrative tasks you can perform to become an efficient system administrator.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Course delivery details
This course is offered through IBM, a partner institute of EdX.
10-15 hours per week
- Verified Track -$99
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Recognize the OpenStack terminologies and identify similarities with IBM PowerVC
- Recognize the procedure to configure storage providers and connectivity groups
- Summarize the procedure to work with IBM PowerVC GUI and CLI
- Recall the general settings, templates, storage and network settings in IBM PowerVC
- Summarize the IBM PowerVC security and user management features
- Summarize the virtual machine capture requirements
- Identify the latest feature highlights of IBM Cloud PowerVC Manager
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...