Introduction to Behavioural Finance
The course is aimed at beginners who want to understand the complex, yet interesting aspects of behavioural finance. The course will start with an introduction to basics of behavioural finance and how it impacts financial markets. The most common self-deception biases, cognitive biases, and emotional biases will then be discussed at length with appropriate examples and real-life case studies. We will discuss the causes and potential measures required to manage these biases. We will also discuss loss aversion and herding biases which have a great impact on the minds of investors. The course concludes with a section on the impact of unforeseen circumstances on the behavioural aspects of finance.
The course is offered by a team of experienced faculty at State Bank Institute of Consumer banking ,an Apex Training Institute of State Bank of India. Apart from Instructors, following faculty members have contributed to the content of the course.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Overview of Behavioural Finance
- Entropic Mind Leading to Self-Deception
- Cognitive Biases in Financial Decision Making
- Emotional and Social Biases in Financial Decision Making
Course delivery details
This course is offered through State Bank of India, a partner institute of EdX.
2-4 hours per week
- Verified Track -$99
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- How wide range of decision-making biases and information processing errorsimpact our financial decision-making
- How behavioural finance impacts financial markets
- The most common self-deception biases, their causes, and potential measuresto prevent them
- Cognitive biases and their root causes with real life examples
- The most common emotional biases and their causes with examples
- How loss aversion and other biases that contribute to our financial decision-making
- How herding bias and other social factors interfere with our decision-making
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...