Google Cloud Computing Foundations: Infrastructure in Google Cloud
Every construct has a basic Infrastructure underneath to support it, Cloud Computing is not different. This course focuses on the Infrastructure components that allow Cloud Computing to exist. It will cover concepts such as differences between Physical/Virtual Hardware, Servers, VMware, Database and Storage solutions. It will provide a basic understanding of the solutions and options available in Google Cloud Platform.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Where Do I Store This Stuff?
- This module explains how to implement a variety of structured and unstructured storage models.
- There’s an API for That!
- This module discusses the different application managed service options in the cloud.
- You Can’t Secure the Cloud, Right?
- This module outlines how security in the cloud is administered in Google Cloud.
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Google Cloud, a partner institute of EdX.
5-6 hours per week
- Verified Track -$99
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Implement a variety of structured and unstructured storage models.
- Discuss the different application managed service options in the cloud.
- Outline how security in the cloud is administered in Google Cloud.
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...