Google Cloud Computing Foundations: Cloud Computing Fundamentals
Cloud Computing is revolutionizing today’s world. It affects the way we communicate, do business, interact with everyday things and one another. This course discusses the fundamental theoretical and practical applications of Cloud Computing. It provides the basic concepts to understand why cloud computing is and will be such an important part of future jobs and businesses. It focuses on Google Cloud’s extended solutions and compute options.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Welcome to the Course
- In this module, you'll learn about the upcoming lessons in this course.
- So, What’s the Cloud Anyway?
- This module explains what the cloud is and why it’s a technological and business game changer
- Start with a Solid Platform
- This module describes the different ways a user can interact with Google Cloud.
- Use Google Cloud to Build Your Apps
- This module explores the different compute options in Google Cloud.
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Google Cloud, a partner institute of EdX.
5-6 hours per week
- Verified Track -$99
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Discuss what the cloud is and why it’s a technological and business game changer.
- Describe the different ways a user can interact with Google Cloud.
- Discover the different compute options in Google Cloud.
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...