Faith and Finance
This course provides a progressive, holistic, Christian theological framework, in dialogue with other religious traditions, for wise personal and institutional financial stewardship.
The course explores ways we connect faith and money in multiple areas of our lives. It seeks to increase financial literacy in religious leaders offering practical steps to reduce indebtedness and execute theologically and ethically informed financial planning both as individuals and as leaders within their respective institutions. The course offers guidance on building healthy nonprofit organizations and carrying out values-based fundraising.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Boston University, a partner institute of EdX.
2-3 hours per week
- Verified Track -$49
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- How to employ principles, practices, and tools for wise financial stewardship
- Understanding of the long-term consequences of debt and steps for managing and reducing debt
- Ways to assess strategies for socially responsible investing
- Appraisal of financial reports and organizational features of faith-based non-profits
- Evaluation of approaches to faith-based fundraising
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...