Selling is one of the most crucial and oldest professions and it is an extremely marketable skill for most consulting, management and executive positions. In fact, for many careers in business, the starting point is sales. In this course you will get the chance to learn how to "sell" to senior executives in enterprises .
Do you think;
You could sell a $1,000,000 services deal to a team of experienced executives at a multinational corporation?
You could close an annual software contract for $50,000 to the founding team of a fast moving startup?
You can convince a C-level executive to make a purchase decision and choose your business
You have the communication skills that will enable you to sell your ideas, services, products, and most importantly yourself!
Over the duration of this course, enterprise selling, you will have opportunity to learn sales concepts like the sales cycle, buying process, and managing enterprise customers through a variety of lectures, case studies, and video role play analysis. There will be an opportunity to see the sales process in action, taking potential customers and converting them into enterprise accounts, enabling you to practice your skills to become a sales leader.
Who should attend?
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Queen's University, a partner institute of EdX.
4-6 hours per week
- Verified Track -$149
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Understanding of the role of marketing and how business unit decisions impact the marketing function
- Compare and contrast enterprise buyer behavior versus consumer buyer behavior
- Understand how enterprise buyer behavior and marketing plan decisions dictate the selling effort
- Understand the sales funnel concept and how opportunity management drives revenue
- Explain the processes of demand generation and customer acquisition
- Conduct prospecting exercises using industry-proven methodologies and cadences
- Understand the enterprise sales conversation framework
- Explain the keys to success in the first few minutes of a sales conversation
- Understand the various questioning & discovery methodologies
- Explain the keys to successfully presenting value proposition
- Explain the processes and methods for handling objections and gaining commitment
- Analyze and conduct enterprise sales conversations
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...