CS50's AP® Computer Science Principles
This Xseries is only for students in high school. Students not in high school should register for CS50T and CS50x separately.
This is CS50 AP, Harvard University's introduction to the intellectual enterprises of computer science and the art of programming for students in high school, which satisfies the College Board's AP Computer Science Principles (CSP) curriculum framework. Students in high school may receive AP credit for this course provided their school approves the credit and administers the College Board's Create Performance Task by Friday, April 30, 2021, 11:59 PM Eastern Time, and End-of-Course Multiple-Choice Exam on Thursday, May 13, 2021, 8:00 AM local time. Students should make all such arrangements in advance with their school directly. Students who earn a satisfactory score on all problem sets and a final project are also eligible to receive a verified certificate from HarvardX.
CS50 itself is Harvard University's largest course on campus.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Course delivery details
This course is offered through The Georgia Institute of Technology, a partner institute of EdX.
5-14 hours per week
- Verified Track -$90
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you will learn
- A broad and robust understanding of computer science and programming
- How to think algorithmically and solve programming problems efficiently
- Concepts like abstraction, algorithms, data structures, encapsulation, resource management, security, software engineering, and web development
- How to engage with a vibrant community of like-minded learners from all levels of experience
- How to develop and present a final programming project to your peers
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...