AWS SysOps Administrator Certification Training
Edureka's AWS SysOps Training is created to help IT administrators and system engineers for implementing and managing resources on AWS. This training is completely aligned to AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate exam.
Who should attend?
The pre-requisites for this course includes :
- Expertise in software administration or software development
- Basic understanding of networking protocols (TCP/IP HTTP)
- Basic Knowledge of shell scripting in Linux environment cmd or PowerShell in Windows
If you wish to brush-up Linux skills Edureka offers you a complimentary self-paced course i.e. "Linux Fundamentals for AWS SysOps" when you enroll in AWS SysOps Admin Training.
At the end of Edureka's AWS SysOps Administrator Course you will be able to :
- Create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform
- AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment
- Common techniques used throughout the industry for configuring and deploying systems
Certification / Credits
Towards the end of the course you will be working on a project. Edureka certifies you as an AWS SysOps Administrator based on the project.
Instructor-led Online Training with Lifetime Support
There are countless online education marketplaces on the internet. And then there's edureka! -- the fastest growing with the highest course completion rate in the industry. The team at edureka! is committed to giving all students the help and support...
Contact this provider
Before we redirect you to this supplier's website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team