AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Training
This course covers industry recognized and widely used concepts such as Infrastructure-as-Code CI/CD pipeline Immutable Infrastructure Deployment Strategies Containers etc. and how to implement these principles on AWS platform using services such as Code-Suite services CloudFormation Elastic Beanstalk Elastic Container Service etc.
Edureka’s AWS certified DevOps engineer training is aligned with the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional course which is structured around the 6 domains outlined in the AWS exam blueprint. This course will cover the core concepts for each domain including:
- Domain 1: SDLC Automation
- Domain 2: Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code
- Domain 3: Monitoring and Logging
- Domain 4: Policies and Standards Automation
- Domain 5: Incident and Event Response
- Domain 6: High Availability Fault Tolerance and Disaster Recovery
Who should attend?
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Working knowledge of DevOps and Amazon Web Services
- Familiarity with AWS Development or AWS System Administration
- Working knowledge of one or more high-level programming languages such as C# Java PHP Ruby or Python
- Intermediate knowledge of administering Linux or Windows systems at the command-line level
- Working experience with AWS using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI)
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Use the principal concepts and practices behind the DevOps methodology
- Design and implement an infrastructure on AWS that supports one or more DevOps development projects
- Use AWS CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks to deploy the infrastructure necessary to create development test and production environments for a software development project
- Implement several common Continuous Deployment (CD) use cases using AWS technologies including blue/green deployment and A/B testing
- Distinguish between the array of application deployment technologies available on AWS including AWS OpsWorks AWS Elastic Beanstalk Amazon Elastic Container Service and Amazon Elastic Container Registry
- Use Amazon EC2 Systems Manager for patch management
- Leverage automated testing in different stages of a CI/CD pipeline
- Fine-tune the applications you deliver on AWS for high performance and use AWS tools and technologies to monitor your application and environment for potential issues
Certification / Credits
Towards the end of the course Edureka certifies you as an "AWS Certified DevOps Engineer" based on the project.
Instructor-led Online Training with Lifetime Support
There are countless online education marketplaces on the internet. And then there's edureka! -- the fastest growing with the highest course completion rate in the industry. The team at edureka! is committed to giving all students the help and support...
Contact this provider
Before we redirect you to this supplier's website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team