AWS Architect Certification Training
AWS holds 69% share of the global cloud computing market. Some of the prominent companies who use AWS as their backbone are Kelloggs Netflix Adobe Airbnb and General Electric. Irrespective of the size of an organization everyone has started to adopt cloud services in one way or the other and AWS is the major player in the cloud services industry.
AWS Certification Training from Edureka is designed to provide in-depth knowledge about AWS architectural principles and its services. The sessions will be conducted by industry practitioners who will train you to leverage AWS services to make the AWS infrastructure scalable reliable and highly available. This training is completely aligned to AWS Certified Solutions Architect Exam.
Who should attend?
There are no specific prerequisites for taking up AWS Architect Certification Training. Any candidate with an understanding of networking and virtualization can attend this training. Having programming skills and prior working experience with AWS Services is recommended but not mandatory.
On completion of the AWS Architect Certification training the learner will be able to:
- Design and deploy scalable highly available and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Efficiently handle Ingress and Egress data to and from AWS
- Identify the appropriate AWS service based on data compute database or security requirements
- Identify the appropriate usage of AWS architectural best practices
- Estimate AWS pricing and identify cost control mechanisms
Certification / Credits
Successfully complete your final course project and Edureka will certify you as an AWS Solutions Architect.