Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Leadership Presence for WomenDecker Communications
Leadership Presence for Women
Great leaders are expected to portray great leadership. Leadership Presence for Women is a powerful one-day workshop designed to help rising women leaders own the room, earn trust, drive action and win opportunities. Women will learn how to leverage core strengths and use communication to project confidence and credibility in any situation. In a small group environment, two expert coaches provide tips, tactics and feedback about real issues experienced by rising women leaders. Along with in-room practice and real-time discussion, participants will also learn how to use situational awareness to project leadership presence. Take ownership of your leadership journey!
Who should attend?
The women-only focus of this course allows a safe environment to openly (and vulnerably!) discuss challenges and biases that are unique to women, including advocating for yourself, navigating the double bind of being pushy and being a pushover, and considering the implications of the competency threshold. You will leave more confident, connected and focused.
Important Note: Men can benefit just as much from these lessons, and there’s no male-bashing in this course whatsoever! We created this course to empower women to approach the existing biases that interfere with their leadership presence and career goals.
People perceive your presence as a leader based on how you communicate. In this course, you’ll learn to:
- Leverage your strengths to get to the top.
- Have a voice that is heard.
- Understand how others see you and shift habits that hinder you.
- Take your seat at the table, and own it.
- Separate your reaction from your response.
- Be brief, be bright and be gone.
- Use The Decker Grid,™ a structure to help you land your point of view.
- Navigate mansplaining, man-terruptions and he-peating.
- Call out patterns, biases, and interruptions.
- Build career scaffolding and support.
- Lead through disagreement.
- Be intentional and consistent.
The full cost of this program is $995.
Decker Communications offers a series of training programs that are designed to prepare anyone is any situation to transform their message from one of information to one of influence. We are trained to enhance the content of what you say...
Find out more about this Leadership Presence for Women course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team