Sharpening Your Message
Maximize your message.
In today’s rapidly transforming business environment, if your message isn’t clear and persuasive the first time, you may not get a second chance to make it. Learn how to research topics and audiences, identify your own natural speaking style and tailor your message for maximum impact. Discover techniques to overcome common fears associated with public speaking, allowing you to present with confidence.
Who should attend?
Leaders who desire to deliver quick, unrehearsed, well-organized messages with confidence.
In this course, participants will learn:
- How to deliver a well-organized, compelling message with confidence and dynamism
- How to effectively analyze audiences and tailor messages to them
- How to find your natural, comfortable speaking style
- How to think quickly and make unrehearsed presentations
- How to answer questions succinctly and effectively
About Darla Moore School of Business - Executive Development
Darla Moore School of Business - Executive Development
For nearly a century, the Darla Moore School of Business has provided an outstanding business education to students who have gone on to become leaders in every business sector. Known worldwide for its top-ranked programs in international business, the Moore...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team