The Power of Habit (On-Demand)
The Power of Habit Online training helps individuals, teams, and organizations identify outdated or ineffective habits that prevent them from achieving their full potential. It’s packed with expert videos, including presentations from author Charles Duhigg, as well as engaging exercises that help learners apply what they learn.
The training offers an in-depth look at how habits work and helps learners develop skills to create powerful new habits—and make them stick. During the course, learners will select and work on a new habit so they can apply the principles and finish with a clear strategy for real change. They can continue to build new habits after completing the course with ongoing access to tools and resources.
Because the course is on-demand, training can take place anytime, anywhere—you have unlimited access for 60 days (begins on day of purchase). Organizations can easily train worldwide teams, and the training platform provides appointed course managers with insight into their team members’ progress and course completion. Plus, learners receive complimentary after-training access to valuable tools and resources to help them apply their new skills.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Self-paced Online
- Start Here
- The Lag
- The Habit Loop
- Finish Up
Certification / Credits
Some of the skills participants will learn in The Power of Habit Online include:
- Identify when habits are the cause of poor results or limited performance
- Discover the hidden factors that reinforce habits
- Replace ineffective behaviors with effective ones and make them easier to do
- Engineer environments so they are conducive to building desired habits
- Uncover deep-seated beliefs that underlie habits and revise them for easier habit change
- Identify and implement the right rewards to increase personal motivation
- Handle hurdles and setbacks without getting discouraged
- Design and stick to a strategy for turning a new behavior into a habit
The Power of Habit Online training yields change that results in:
- Improved Effectiveness:People and teams can create and align habits with organizational goals.
- Increased Agility:Organizations become more agile and productive when employees can adapt to change by changing their own behavior quickly and easily.
- Better Skill Adoption:Employees can better implement new training and skills for better returns on training investments and better results.
Why choose Crucial Learning?
More than 3.5 million people have been taught new skills through a Crucial Learning course
300 of the Fortune 500 companies have realized a direction connection between their success and Crucial Learning courses
Average rating 5
I highly recommend the Crucial Learning Courses. I've taken Crucial Conversations and the Power of Habit, both excellent courses with solid information. They not only help me ...
Contact this provider
Crucial Learning improves the world by helping people improve themselves. By combining social science research with innovative instructional design, we create flexible learning experiences that teach proven skills for solving life’s most stubborn personal, interpersonal, and organizational problems. We offer...