Getting Things Done (On-Demand)
GTD teaches skills to improve individual focus and team productivity.
Because it’s all online, training can take place anytime, anywhere. Need to start training today? Tonight? On the weekend? No problem—you have unlimitedaccess for 60 days(begins on day of purchase). Looking to train multiple teams spread across several continents? Easy. Want insight into your team members’ course progress and completion? You got it. Plus, you also receive complimentary after-training access to valuable tools and resources to help you apply your newly learned skills.
And, of course, if you have any questions along the way, we’re here to help.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Self-paced Online
- Reflect & Engage
- Renew Through Review
- Next Steps
Certification / Credits
Based on theNew York Timesbestseller of the same title, GTD teaches participants a set of skills following the CCORE™ system to improve focus and team productivity:
- Capture—collect everything that owns a piece of you
- Clarify—make decisions about what you’ve captured
- Organize—park your stuff to make doing easier
- Reflect & Engage—trust your choices
- Renew through Review—review weekly and get perspective
GTD has helped teams and organizations achieve results including:
- Efficiency.Nine of ten GTD graduates report permanently changing a time-management behavior. They also report that their new time management skills save them an average of 21 to 40 minutes EACH DAY.
- Execution.Our research shows people who use the GTD skills are 55 times less likely to say they start projects that never get finished and 18 times less likely to say they often feel overwhelmed.
- Performance.At Qualtrics, 100% of GTD graduates improved their ability to hit deadlines and deliver on commitments. And 96% said GTD helped them improve their daily effectiveness or ability to execute and stay on course.
- Time Management.At MasterControl, 80% of GTD graduates said they are better at processing their email inbox.
- Engagement.Teams that have a shared process for managing and executing work foster cultures of trust and engagement. At Menlo Innovations, the GTD skills not only generated results, but also reduced stress and increased joy in the workplace.
Why choose Crucial Learning?
More than 3.5 million people have been taught new skills through a Crucial Learning course
300 of the Fortune 500 companies have realized a direction connection between their success and Crucial Learning courses
Average rating 5
I took the course GTD: Getting Things Done from Crucial Learning, in the OnDemand online format, and I truly loved it. From software engineers to CEOs, musicians to start up fo...
GTD has been really impactful for our organization in terms of stress management.
I had the immense pleasure/opportunity of attending the virtual GTD training. Capturing and clarifying have changed my work life (and home for that matter).
Contact this provider
Crucial Learning improves the world by helping people improve themselves. By combining social science research with innovative instructional design, we create flexible learning experiences that teach proven skills for solving life’s most stubborn personal, interpersonal, and organizational problems. We offer...