Fundamentals of Instructional Design (Online)
Students will explore ways in which courses can be designed. They will be introduced to the ADDIE design model and other design models that may work in other environments. Students will write instructional objectives and design a unit of instruction and assessments that support the instructional objects, and will plan an evaluation of their instructional materials. (180 Days to complete this self-paced online course)
This course will contain the following modules:
- Getting Started: How instructional design fits within the teaching/training realm.
- Analysis: Three types of analyses, and how they form the foundation of a well-designed course.
- Design: Writing course objectives, determining the order of material.
- Develop: Assembling course content, preparing tests, preparing to present the material.
- Implement: Final preparations for presenting the lesson, motivating students.
- Evaluation: The importance of evaluation and when to do it.
- Other Views of Instructional Design: Models besides the ADDIE model, differences and similarities.
The cost of this training course includes all course materials and a subject matter expert instructor.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...