Fundamentals of Accounting (Online)
This online, self-paced course will provide an introduction to the concepts and uses of accounting in a business environment. The primary areas of study in this course include analysis of business transactions, recording procedures and the use of ledgers and journals, accounting for sales and purchases, managing cash, payroll, accruals and deferrals, and preparation and analysis of basic financial statements. After completing this course, students will have a solid understanding of business and financial accounting, and its role in bookkeeping administration. (12 months to complete course)
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
This course contains the following lessons:
- Introduction to Accounting
- Analyzing Business Transactions
- Recording Transactions
- Accounting for Sales and Purchases
- Accruals, Deferrals and the Worksheet
- Financial Statements and Closing Procedures
The cost of this training course includes all course materials.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Recognize accounting transactions and record them in journals using proper formats.
- Use accounting software and spreadsheets to input, manage and interpret information.
- Apply the concepts of accrual accounting to transactions that span fiscal periods.
- Record accounting transactions for merchandising operations and understand how to cost inventories using a variety of methods.
- Journalize transactions specific to managing cash and accounts receivable.
- Record transactions for uncollectible accounts.
- Prepare financial statements, including income statements, statements of retained earnings, balance sheets and statements of cash flow.
- Create professional and accurate financial documents.
About Cuyahoga Community College
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
2,680 USD-3,350 USD
Corporate / Group Training