Effectively Handling Supplier Nonconformances (Online)
Discover how to develop, implement and maintain effective supplier nonconformance and supplier partnership programs in your organization. Participants will learn the differences between short-term (interim/remedial) action and long-term (corrective/preventive) action and how to implement key supplier metrics for monitoring and improvement in this online, self-paced course. (180 days to complete course)
- How to Identify Supplier Problems (Module 1)
- How to Separate the Vital Few from the Trivial Many (Module 2)
- Understanding and Implementing a NCR Process (Module 3)
- Understanding and Implementing a SCAR Process (Module 4)
- Establishing, Measuring and Reporting Supplier Metrics (Module 5)
- Implementing an Effective Supplier Partnership Program (Module 6)
The cost of this training course includes all course materials.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...