CIW Internet Business Associate (Online)
The CIW Internet Business Associate online, self-paced course prepares you to work effectively in today's business environment. In this course, you will learn about the tasks involved in various web technology job roles, and you will learn the skills and technologies to perform them. The career opportunities that demand these common web-based skills are endless.
Once certified, you have proven that you have foundational knowledge of important technologies that affect virtually every business. This certification is ideal for all students and professionals who use the internet on the job. (12 months to complete course)
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
- All students preparing to enter or continue in the workforce can benefit from the CIW Internet Business Associate course and/or certification:
- High school students
- College students
- Technical/trade school students
Professionals in all industries can benefit from the CIW Internet Business Associate course and/or certification:
- IT professionals
- Healthcare professionals
- Legal professionals
- Marketing professionals
- Graphic artists
- Business professionals
- Internet connection methods, internet protocols, the Domain Name System (DNS) and cloud computing
- The basic functions of web browsers, the components of web addresses, the use and control of cookies, and browser use in the business world
- Browser plug-ins and add-ons, and use of browsers to download and manage files
- Databases as they relate to web search engines, and ways to conduct basic and advanced web searches
- Configuration and use of email clients, guidelines for effective communication over the internet using modern web technologies and social networking tools
- Internet research and collaboration tools, software development tools, and the patent and licensing practices that accompany software applications
- Issues and risks associated with the internet, and the security measures that can keep your computer system and your personal information secure
- Fundamental elements of project and program management, and the importance of acquiring these skills for all IT job roles.
- Introduction to IT Business and Careers
- Internet Communication
- Introduction to Internet Technology
- Web Browsing
- Multimedia on the Web
- Databases and Web Search Engines
- Business E Mail and Personal Information Management
- Protecting Yourself Online
- Internet Services and Tools for Business
- IT Project and Program Management
The cost of this training course includes all course materials.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
The CIW Internet Business Associate course prepares candidates to take the CIW Internet Business Associate exam, which, if passed, earns the individual the CIW Internet Business Associate certification.
About Cuyahoga Community College
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...