Advanced Writing (Online)
Whether you successfully completed our Beginner's Writing Workshop course, or you've been writing fiction on your own, there is something to be gained by moving to our next level of writing. If you are comfortable with the basics of writing such as plot, story, building characters and editing, it's time to build on your talents and delve into topics such as narratives, viewpoints, scene building and writing beginnings and endings. Join us as we explore these and other topics.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Self-paced Online
This course contains the following lessons:
- Choosing a Viewpoint
- Expanding Your Narrative
- Creating Clarity and Interest
- Writing Powerful Beginnings
- Crafting Strong Endings.
- Preparing for Publishing
Course delivery details
Participants will have 180 days to complete this online, self-paced course.
All materials included in price
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Explore ways in which a literary narrative can be expanded.
- Learn techniques for generating greater clarity in writing.
- Discover ways in which to create a gripping and powerful story openings.
- Identify components used to craft powerful story endings.
- Review the steps necessary to ready a novel or story for submission to an agent/publisher
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...