The Organizational Culture
We are in an age of change when companies, industries, and the nature of work are disrupted daily. It can be diﬃcult to maintain the culture that is necessary for an organization to thrive and achieve its strategic goals. This course will deepen your understanding of culture and how it is formed. We will help you uncover the hidden levers of work culture and to maintain it, despite disruption. Learn how to successfully leverage organizational culture to accelerate your organization's strategic vision. Explore the future state of your organization and understand how to bridge the gap between what your organization is now and what it aspires to be. You will be able to communicate and implement organizational culture that employees embrace.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
This workshop is designed for executives who manage all sizes and types of organizations, projects, and teams and who want to improve capabilities in organizational outcomes, retention, and engagement. The content applies to all types of organizations, from small businesses to multinationals in both the private and public sectors.
- Culture and Change
- Form and maintain the right culture
- Organizational Pressures
- Identify stakeholders' expectations
- Consider the pressures that cause shifts in cultures within organizations
- What is Culture
- Who or what determines it?
- Why is it important?
- Organizational Culture
- Culture types
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Levels of culture
- Culture Map
- You as an organizational culture-driver
- Change leadership
- Individual leadership styles
- Parameters of Culture
- Eight parameters
- Positioning yourself and your organization
- Integrated cultural Framework
- Bridging the Gap
- Future state
- Manage stakeholder expectations
- Phases of change
Certification / Credits
- Understand the importance of aligning culture and strategy
- Understand what organizational culture is and why it matters
- Discover how culture is formed and maintained
- Identify the disruptive forces of culture
- Diﬀerentiate perceived culture vs. aspirational culture
- Recognize the diﬀerent levels of culture in an organization
- Discover diﬀerent cultural models
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...