Micro Credit Management (Corporate Training)
Microcredit involves the allocation of small loans to entrepreneurs or artisans who cannot have access to conventional bank loans. Microcredit is growing especially in developing countries, where it allows to fulfill micro-projects, promoting the activity and creation of wealth. Microcredit is practiced as well in developed countries. This course is to provide the much-needed platform to share experiences amongst policy makers, bankers, and enterprise development agencies to evolve need based credit schemes for micro entrepreneurs' development.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United Arab Emirates
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
The course targets senior and middle level officials and professionals from government, private sector and civil society. In particular those responsible for designing micro credit programs, implementing and evaluating them, and coordinating external support or other assistance.
- Youth and Small & Micro Enterprises (SMEs)
- Development economics, micro enterprise creation
- Capability Building for SMEs initiation
- Capability Building for Credit Delivery and recovery
- Branchless and Mobile Banking
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Instruments
- Funding Sources
- Internal Control and Fraud Prevention
- Microcredit and Agriculture
- Microcredit and Financial Liberalization
- Microcredit Methodologies
- Policy, Regulation and Supervision
- Risk Management
- Ownership and Governance
- Performance Monitoring and Reporting
- Social and Environmental Issues
- Strategic Partnerships
- Successful Microcredit Models
- Sustainability of Microcredit
- Women and Microcredit
- Youth Employment and Microcredit
Certification / Credits
- Identify and understand the credit needs of different strata of the society so that relevant schemes can be evolved
- Appraise the credit needs of micro businesses and to design an appropriate mechanism for satisfying these needs.
- Work out the means for effective credit delivery and recovery
- Formulate strategies which would increase the flow of credit to the poor and ensure sustainability
- Evolve a monitoring system for proper utilization of finance
- Discuss about the concepts and principles of microcredit
- Assess the state of microcredit in their respective countries
- Examine successful microcredit models
- Recommend policies and regulations that will facilitate the access to financial services.
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...