Controlling without Frustration
In the basics of management we learn about Control being a main function of management. With emergence of leadership as a skill for managers the manager needs to realize that management functions are still equally important. The modern manager has to apply all management functions with an approach of leadership which enables, empowers and motivates for innovation and positive change.
This course to address the research-based needs of managers for required control skills. You will learn the effective and efficient use of monitoring skills
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
This program is appropriate for supervisors, managers, officers and any person involved in management and working with a team.
- Introduction to control function of management
- What is controlling and why we have to do it?
- Constructive or destructive control?
- Why control is avoided as a modern leadership term
- Levels of control
- Difference between supervision, monitoring and evaluation
- Human motivation and autonomy
- Vision building and clear direction
- Tools for controlling teams and projects
- Communication skills for leaders
- Constructive Feedback
- Working with difficult people
- The level of autonomy for supervisees
- The art of delegation
- Relating performance to goals
Certification / Credits
- Control is a key function of management
- Types of controlling
- Controlling to support and coach
- Performance standards and technical guides
- Practical and relevant tools for controlling
- Supportive Feedback
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...