Cash Flow Management
Cash management or the management of an entity's liquidity, requires an understanding of the assets and liabilities that directly affect the flow of cash resources. Cash forms part of the working capital of an entity, and all the elements of the working capital have a direct influence on the cash flows.
During this course, we will discuss the major elements of working capital and their impact on the cash resources of the entity. We will also analyze the efficiency of an entity at managing their working capital and sources/uses of cash resources. Finally, we will look at ways of forecasting the cash flows of an entity
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
Management accountants, Financial accountants, Financial analysts Finance managers, Corporate accountants, Financial controllers Budget and forecasting controllers,Financial planning and analysis Managers.
- An introduction to financial accounting
- What is working capital and why is it important?
- Working Capital Management
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Short term sources of finance
- Cash Flow analysis
- Cash management
- Non-current assets
- Non-current liabilities
- Cash flow forecasting
Certification / Credits
- Understand how to manage each major element of working capital.
- Understand how to forecast the cash impact of working capital.
- Analyze liquidity and working capital efficiency.
- Understand the sources of funding and uses of excess cash resources.
- Create cash flow forecasts.
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...