CMSDI (Center for Modern Skills Development India)

Contact this provider directly. They usually respond within 48 hours 👍


CMSDI was formed in 2013 as group of young corporate employees to bring together careers, skills, training and FUNDING services to the youth of India. It all started with an Idea.

An Idea to turn the mundane work place of the corporate employees into something more stimulating and enriching. After all, 70% of their waking time is spent at the work place and whatever transpires there has a lasting impact on the remaining 30%, which includes time with the family. Why couldn’t work be inspiring? Inspire the Mind, the Body and the Spirit. Surely, great things could emerge if that happened…. What would it take to inspire an idea?

The seeds of CMSDI were sown in 2011, when a few like-minded telecom Professionals working for a leading telecom & Telecom firm in India got together to form a club which sought to take their professional skills beyond their work-place and try make a difference to the society at large. One of the first such initiatives was to teach ‘Telecom skills’ to the students of a nearby Community College (non-mainstream college for the FINANCIALLY challenged sections of society). The motto which we followed while approaching these students was ‘Fit for Job, Fit for Life’. Channelizing the collective knowledge stream into an interactive learning module and effectively connecting with an entirely new audience was a big challenge and an uplifting experience for each of them.

Show all training delivered by CMSDI (Center for Modern Skills Development India)

Contact this provider

Contact course provider

Fill out your details to get in touch with CMSDI (Center for Modern Skills Development India) and find out more about their courses.

  Contact the provider

  Get more information

  Register your interest

Country *

reCAPTCHA logo This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.


CMSDI (Center for Modern Skills Development India)

Chennai Tamil Nadu