Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Value-Based Care and the Changing Healthcare Delivery Model
This module discusses different types of value-based payment and how providers are preparing for the transition from fee-for-service medicine to value-based care. Healthcare sales professionals will gain insight into how they can be valued partners by offering products and services that support their customers' focus on value.
Who should attend?
Pharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostic sales professionals
1. Define the concept of value in healthcare and how it relates to the Triple Aim.
2. Describe the key goals of value-based care, including reducing practice variation, controlling costs, and enhancing quality.
3. Explain different types of value-based payment.
4. Discuss strategies that providers are using to prepare for the shift to value-based care.
5. Identify opportunities for the industry in a value-based care environment.
Inquire for more information.
Through our extensive online blended learning library CMR Institute helps pharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostic professionals maximize market access, connect effectively with decision makers, and demonstrate the value of their products and services. Founded by a team of visionary physicians...
Find out more about this Value-Based Care and the Changing Healthcare Delivery Model course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team