Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Understanding MACRA and Its Impact on Physicians
The Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA) is radically changing how physicians receive payment from Medicare, the largest payer in the US. This module explains the most relevant aspects of MACRA and how they affect physicians. This module also describes value-based selling strategies in this changing environment.
Who should attend?
Pharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostic sales professionals
1. Understand the key goals of MACRA and how it transforms Medicare payment for physicians.
2. Define the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS).
3. Describe advanced alternative payment models (APMs) under MACRA.
4. Understand the strategies that physicians are using to be successful under MACRA.
5. Identify opportunities for life science companies to deliver value to physicians during the MACRA transition.
Inquire for more information.
Through our extensive online blended learning library CMR Institute helps pharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostic professionals maximize market access, connect effectively with decision makers, and demonstrate the value of their products and services. Founded by a team of visionary physicians...
Find out more about this Understanding MACRA and Its Impact on Physicians course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team