Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Understanding the Basics of Risk Contracting
This module discusses the basics of risk contracting as more life science companies consider this strategy to build more meaningful partnerships with their customers.
Who should attend?
Pharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostic sales professionals
1. Understand common concepts in risk and risk sharing.
2. Identify the key factors driving the shift to risk sharing across the healthcare industry.
3. Describe several examples of risk-based arrangements in the healthcare industry today.
4. Understand the nature of risk and how it applies to the insurance business.
5. Identify opportunities for life science companies participating in risk contracts with payers and providers.
Inquire for more information.
Through our extensive online blended learning library CMR Institute helps pharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostic professionals maximize market access, connect effectively with decision makers, and demonstrate the value of their products and services. Founded by a team of visionary physicians...
Find out more about this Understanding the Basics of Risk Contracting course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team