Certificate in Derivatives Market Strategies (CDMS)
Welcome to the dynamic derivatives landscape– home of some of the most complex financial instruments in the investment community.
The Certificate in Derivatives Market Strategies helps unravel this complex topic into actionable knowledge that you can immediately employ in your current or future role.
If you are looking to be recognized as a specialist who understands the more complex facets of the market– the CDMS is right for you.
Upcoming start dates
Available to start now
Who should attend?
- Investment advisory with a focus on derivatives training
- Institutional sales and trading
- Risk management professionals in both financial and non-financial corporations
- Conventional and alternative portfolio management
- Structured product development
- Equity and fixed income research
This certificate will help you:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of options, futures, and swaps
- Gain a deep understanding of various underlying financial and commodity markets
- Understanding the various applications of derivatives including managing risk, trading and product construction
- Distinguish yourself as a derivatives specialist
Canadian Securities Institute
The Canadian Securities Institute (CSI) has been setting the standard for excellence in life-long education for financial professionals for more than 45 years. CSI is part of Moody’s Analytics Training and Certification Services, which offers education programs and credentials throughout...