Certificate in Commercial Credit (CICC)
The Certificate in Commercial Credit (CICC) leverages Moody's deep expertise in credit assessment and risk management to certify the achievement of the highest standards of credit analysis and decisioning.
Upcoming start dates
Available to start now
Who should attend?
- Commercial and corporate lenders
- Commercial and corporate loan analysts
- Relationship managers
You will be able to:
- Demonstrate that you have achieved a global standard in corporate and commercial credit assessment
- Analyze an obligor, mitigate risk, and recommend the optimal loan solution
- Price credit facilities to compensate for risk while maximizing profitability and competitiveness
- Gain a strategic perspective of the lending business of your organization
- Carry out the bank's risk policies and promote its culture
- Build your personal brand by adhering to professional standards that establish trust
- Open doors to career opportunities
Canadian Securities Institute
The Canadian Securities Institute (CSI) has been setting the standard for excellence in life-long education for financial professionals for more than 45 years. CSI is part of Moody’s Analytics Training and Certification Services, which offers education programs and credentials throughout...