Certificate in Commercial Credit (CICC)
The Certificate in Commercial Credit (CICC) leverages Moody's deep expertise in credit assessment and risk management to certify the achievement of the highest standards of credit analysis and decisioning.
Do you have questions about this training and how COVID-19 might affect it?
At findcourses.com we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are the training suppliers we partner with.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this training in light of COVID-19.
Who should attend?
- Commercial and corporate lenders
- Commercial and corporate loan analysts
- Relationship managers
You will be able to:
- Demonstrate that you have achieved a global standard in corporate and commercial credit assessment
- Analyze an obligor, mitigate risk, and recommend the optimal loan solution
- Price credit facilities to compensate for risk while maximizing profitability and competitiveness
- Gain a strategic perspective of the lending business of your organization
- Carry out the bank's risk policies and promote its culture
- Build your personal brand by adhering to professional standards that establish trust
- Open doors to career opportunities
About Canadian Securities Institute
Canadian Securities Institute
The Canadian Securities Institute (CSI) has been setting the standard for excellence in life-long education for financial professionals for more than 45 years. CSI is part of Moody’s Analytics Training and Certification Services, which offers education programs and credentials throughout...
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...