This workshop will equip participants with tools and techniques to write operational policies that clearly define the requirements for operational staff and related procedures that guide a performer in completing a given task. You will learn the characteristics of well-written policies and procedures and how to draft coherent operational policy statements and understandable procedures following proven techniques.
Upcoming start dates
Contact provider for more information.
- North America
Who should attend?
- Analysis to support a policy, guidance, or control document
- Control documents – what they are, how they’re used, how they work together
- Comparing process to procedure
- Templates for policy and procedure documents
- Writing purpose and policy statements
- Assessing the need for procedures
- Sample questions to ask before drafting a procedure
- Formats for procedures and when best to use each
- Tips for writing procedures.
Why choose BBLN?
In operation for over 20 years, Building Blocks takes a consultative approach to customer engagement to deeply asses the needs. We offer a variety of options for consideration.
All of our instructors have a minimum of 20 years of teaching experience using adult learning theory.
We can proudly say that our customers routinely say we exceeded their expectations and in doing so, we offer many benefits that are included in the service and pricing.
Contact this provider
Building Blocks Learning Network
Building Blocks Learning Network (Building Blocks) is a training company with over 20 years of experience in Adult Education. Our specific expertise includes professional development in the areas of Executive Leadership, Management and Leadership, Coaching, Policy Development, How Government Works,...