This two-day workshop will build your confidence to prepare written documents. It will provide you with techniques to improve the style, tone, and logical flow of your routine correspondence such as emails, letters and short reports. You will gain tips on drafting a concise text that gets right to the point. It includes a review of proofreading techniques to correct common grammar, spelling and punctuation errors. You will learn a systematic process to plan, draft, and revise your texts.
Upcoming start dates
Contact provider for more information.
- North America
Who should attend?
- Using a systematic process to 'ORDER' your writing time: Organize, Write, Doubt, Edit, Revise
- Structuring a logical flow for email messages, letters and short reports
- Creating an informative subject line and opening paragraph
- Closing your document smoothly
- Setting an appropriate tone
- Proofreading for common errors in English usage, grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Applying plain language techniques for clear and effective sentences and paragraphs
Why choose BBLN?
In operation for over 20 years, Building Blocks takes a consultative approach to customer engagement to deeply asses the needs. We offer a variety of options for consideration.
All of our instructors have a minimum of 20 years of teaching experience using adult learning theory.
We can proudly say that our customers routinely say we exceeded their expectations and in doing so, we offer many benefits that are included in the service and pricing.
Contact this provider
Building Blocks Learning Network
Building Blocks Learning Network (Building Blocks) is a training company with over 20 years of experience in Adult Education. Our specific expertise includes professional development in the areas of Executive Leadership, Management and Leadership, Coaching, Policy Development, How Government Works,...