Flowcharts and process diagrams play a pivotal role in knowledge dissemination, making complex business processes and data easier to understand. Microsoft Visio Professional includes a host of features that are instrumental in creating pictorial representations of this information.
Upcoming start dates
Contact provider for more information.
- North America
Who should attend?
Section 1: Starting Out
- Meeting Microsoft Office Visio
- Working with Visio Files
- Creating a Diagram
- Using the Shapes Pane
- Connecting Shapes
- Getting Help in Visio
Section 2: Understanding and Customizing the Visio Interface
- Getting Acquainted
- The Quick Access Toolbar
- Tabs and Groups
- Customizing the Ribbon
Section 3: Overview of the Command Tabs
- The Home Tab
- The Insert Tab
- The Design Tab
- The Data Tab
- The Review Tab
- The View Tab
Section 4: Creating Diagrams
- Starting Points for Your Diagrams
- Using Visio’s Editing Tools
- Editing Shapes
- Formatting Shapes
- Arranging Shapes
Section 5: Doing More with Diagrams
- Formatting Text, Part One
- Formatting Text, Part Two
- Working with Text Blocks
- Adding Freeform Shapes
Section 6: Printing and Viewing Your Diagram
- Using Visio’s Viewing Tools
- Working with Pages
- Polishing Your Diagram
- Printing Your Diagram
Course delivery details
- Understand principles of visual flowcharting and design.
- Design and manage basic management process and flowchart diagrams, workflows, and other visual tools.
- How flowcharts compare to mind-maps
- Create customized drawing elements and templates.
- Represent external data as drawing elements.
- Share your Visio diagram content with others.
Why choose BBLN?
In operation for over 20 years, Building Blocks takes a consultative approach to customer engagement to deeply asses the needs. We offer a variety of options for consideration.
All of our instructors have a minimum of 20 years of teaching experience using adult learning theory.
We can proudly say that our customers routinely say we exceeded their expectations and in doing so, we offer many benefits that are included in the service and pricing.
Contact this provider
Building Blocks Learning Network
Building Blocks Learning Network (Building Blocks) is a training company with over 20 years of experience in Adult Education. Our specific expertise includes professional development in the areas of Executive Leadership, Management and Leadership, Coaching, Policy Development, How Government Works,...