Integrating Corporate Citizenship through your Supply Chain
Do you want to fully maximize results from your corporate citizenship program? You may be missing an untapped opportunity with huge potential—your supply chain. Whether you are concerned with increasing participation in volunteer programs, reporting, or improving environmental impacts, this program can help you connect with essential partners—both inside the company and beyond. Learn how to make the most of your entire corporate citizenship value chain.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Corporate citizenship professionals developing or refreshing their company’s CSR strategy; corporate citizenship professionals responsible for employee volunteer programs, Green Teams, and/or communicating with employees and partners; and other professionals engaging with employees and partners in the design, development, and evaluation of Corporate Citizenship programs.
Completion of a Center course including GRI Standards for Reporting, CDP Reporting, Measurement and Evaluation, or Corporate Citizenship Communications.
- Environmental, social, and economic risks and opportunities present throughout a company’s supply chain.
- To evaluate and manage your supply partners’ contributions to your citizenship program using materiality assessments, risk evaluation, and incentives.
- Which tools can help you determine scope, encourage transparency, and demonstrate accountability.
- The differences between service and product-based supply chains.
- How to create and evaluate corporate citizenship programs designed for your vendors, suppliers, and third-party providers that allow you to capture key metrics.
- To establish partnerships and the role of third-party certifications.
- Member: $1,710.00
- Non-Member: $2,050.00
Certification / Credits
4 certificate units toward a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice. This is an elective course for a Certificate in Corporate Citizenship Practice.
Contact this provider
Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship
At the Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship, we help companies advance and elevate their corporate citizenship to deliver both business and social value, no matter where they are in their corporate citizenship journey. As the leading corporate citizenship membership...